Top holiday picks for the fit chick
Give the fitness fanatic in your life some sweat essentials to help conquer her 2019 goals. I have done the “leg work” for you with this guide fit for a gym bunny. From my personal gym essentials to items great for athleisure, every day use.
1. Nike Feather Light Hat- I have loved this hat for years! It is light, absorbs moisture with the dry-fit material we all know and love and perfect for concealing resting bitch face, early in the A.M. Its a great stocking stuffer for any fitness enthusiast in your squad and comes in so many cute colors.
2. New Balance NERGIZE Cross Trainers- One of my current favorites in and out of the gym are these cute sneaks. They are SO comfortable, light weight and perfect, whether you’re running errands or training in the gym. I love all the colors they come in and how easy they are to slide on. Fit is small IMO so I recommend going up 1/2 size.
3. Apple Watch- I didn’t really think I would love my Apple Watch as much as I do. I gifted one to my husband a few years back and he gifted one to me for my birthday earlier this spring. I have used this watch every day and it really comes in handy in the gym. I am able to track my heart rate and set timers for rest between sets etc. I also love that it pairs with my phone so I can change a song on my playlist or see an incoming text. I haven’t even begun to discover all this device is capable of. If you want to splurge on someone this holiday season, this is an amazing, practical gift to give.
4. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle- I don’t think you can have too many water bottles or shakers when you’re always on the go and trying to stay hydrated during a workout. I love that this water bottle can be used for hot or cold drinks, keeping them hot or cold for up to 24 hours. It’s such a great, BPA free way to get your water down and I LOVE this marble design. Currently on this girls wish list for this season and a great under $50 gift.
5. Aerie Cozy City Sweatshirt- This cute, cozy, oversized fit sweatshirt is perfect for tossing on after spin, yoga or just to lounge around in with a pair of leggings. I am huge fan of athleisure wear and pieces that are versatile like this top because I spend most of my time in athletic wear. It’s nice to be able to look and feel good during and after your sweat sesh. This would be a perfect gift for any fitness beauty you know.
6. Zella High Waisted Leggings- I discovered this brand during my pregnancy and I practically lived in Zella leggings after Ollie was born. They are a good quality legging and high waisted is the only way to go for this momma bc they just hold you up and in. Every gym babe likes to have a few pairs of black leggings to sport in her athletic wardrobe bc they go with everything and you know sweat booty won’t be an issue.
7. Range Sherpa Jacket- This is actually on my wish list right now. I am loving the cozy, sherpa trend right now and I like that this jacket can be worn to the gym or layered with a long sleeve top and jeans for a casual look. Again, versatile pieces are my favorite and this one is so cute! Def a great, athletic wardrobe staple.
8. Invisibobble Hair Ties- Can’t. Live. Without. A must have for anyone, but especially the gym goer. These are amazing and there’s a reason they are a hit! They legit hold your hair up, don’t break or damage hair and don’t leave a dent! I didn’t understand until my stylist gave me one and I was hooked. Perfect under $10 gift and stocking stuffer.
9. Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones- A personal favorite of mine for a few years are these Powerbeats headphones. They pair with just about anything via bluetooth, have amazing sound quality and are durable for sweaty adventures. I have put mine through the ringer and they are still hangin’. Having a great pair of headphones makes a big difference when trying to get in the zone for your goals, now you just need to make sure you have a dope playlist too.
10. Gaiam Compact Foam Roller- Foam rolling is important post workout rolling for stretching, decreasing muscle pain and working on flexibility. This compact foam roller is only 12″ and light weight, making it perfect for on the go. This is a simple yet thoughtful gift for any fit babe you know. Its also very budget friendly, priced at $20.
11. Banner Peak Down Vest- Who doesn’t love a great vest to throw on and layer with? I am a sucker for a cute vest and this one takes the cake! This one is perfect to keep warm in after a training session to run errands or layering for a casual date night. ‘Nuff said.
Shop The Gift Guide
More fitspo gifts
More holiday gift options fit for any gym babe, whether she loves to downward dog or pick things up and put them back down.
Happy holidays!! And remember, Christmas calories don’t count! 😉