Top Picks For the Beauty Lover
I have so many goodies in this beauty gift guide. From hair tools and products to daily go-to’s I feel no woman should live without. If you’re shopping to give the gift of great beauty, this guide is for you!
1. Still Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner- This stocking stuffer should be in every girls beauty arsenal. It is the best liquid, waterproof eyeliner I have found to date. I have been relying on this product for years and it never disappoints.
2. BECCA Backlit Primer- If you’re looking for a great makeup primer that isn’t heavy and will do the job, this is it! I discovered this earlier this year in the summer and have been going back for more ever since! I love how luminous this primer is making every look” photo worthy”. This is a gift any beauty lover would appreciate.
3. Lorac Tantalizer Body Bronzer- Y’all, I have been using this stuff for YEARS!! It has been in my arsenal for a long time and I still love it! Its like body bronzer and body makeup had a baby just so you could have glowing, flawless skin. I will use this for events or a night out when I want my legs to look amazing or just to smooth out and add some color to my arms and décolletage. It would make the perfect stocking stuffer for any lady in your life.
4. Sam Villa Hair Professional Ionic Dryer- One of my ride or dies right here, it has stood the test of time. I invested in this at the suggestion of my friend and stylist, Lauren and it has never let a girl down. I get the perfect blowout with this hair dryer and I have had it for about 6 years now. There’s a reason its stylist recomended and would make the perfect gift for any gal.
5. Tartelette 2 In Bloom Eye Palette- I love a great eye palette as much as the next girl and this one is perfect for any lady. Its a neutral palette that would suit any skin complexion with a good mix of matte and shimmer colors for every day looks.
6. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector- Another of my daily essentials is this under eye brightener. I wish I had discovered this sooner because it is amazing and really helps you look refreshed, even if you’ve been up all night with a sick babe and need to bring your A-game for work the next day. Us mommas need all the help we can get sometimes and this is where its at. Perfect for any lady for a great holiday, beauty gift.
7. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick- If you have been following me on IG, you know, that you know, that you know, that THIS is my all time favorite lipstick- EVER! It is so creamy and moisturizing and wears SO perfectly. My favorite colors so far have been; Rum Punch, Beach Babe and Skinny Dip. I discovered this in a gift set of nude lips and I have been through several tubes since. This is the perfect example of why gifting beauty is so fun!
8. Davines Hair Products- Ok, I grouped these hair products together because they have be come must-haves in my hair routine and I get TONS of questions on hair products. If I am using a hair product, you best believe it has been recomended and/or given a “thumbs up” by my stylist because she is well versed on her hair products and knows her shit, point blank. Oi oil is great for smoothing hair, reducing frizz and adding softness. I use this post shower on damp hair and to smooth out after a blow dry. Oi All in One Hair Milk is helpful for hydrating hair and helps to detangle post shower with a few spritzes. This product also helps control frizz and is light weight. The Oil line from Davines also has the BEST scent that isn’t strong of overbearing, so good! Last but not least is my favorite Naturaltech moisturizing conditioner. This has been a game changer for someone who is a “confused brunette” with color treated hair. I let this set for several minutes in the shower from the crown down to the ends of my locks and it leaves my hair so silky smooth each time! Consider your stocking stuffed with these great, hair must-haves!
9. IT Cosmetics Heavenly 6pc Brush Set- Brushes are such an important part of any girls beauty routine. I have found many great IT Cosmetics brushes I personally love and this set has all the great basics needed for daily looks.This is such a beautiful set of brushes complete with a cute travel case, making it a great gift for any lady.
10. Mario Badescu Aloe and Cucumber Facial Spray- Another beauty go-to for me is this Facial Spray by Mario Badescu. I have one in my bathroom and keep on in my makeup bag for on the go. I love this spray to set my makeup looks, dampen my beauty sponges or refresh my face throughout the day. It serves so many purposes, is light and refreshing. Its a great under $20 gift too!
11. Hot Tools Extended Barrel Curling Iron- If you’re looking to give a great, budget friendly, hair tool to you beauty lovin’ bestie, THIS is it!! I get countless questions on what I use to curl my mane and this is my go-to. I love this extended (for her pleasure, haha!) barrel because I have long hair and I don’t want to spend all damn day with a wand in my hair. This gives me the perfect curl every time and Hot Tools is another brand used and recommend by my hair stylist. For reference, I use a 1″/14 barrel.
12. L’Occitane Hand Cream- If there is one thing I detest, its dry skin, especially this time of year. A good hand cream is worth its weight in gold and this is one of my favorites and the perfect size to tote around in your makeup bag, clutch or pocket. Its a great under $15 gift to add to anyones stocking this year.
13. Batiste Dry Shampoo- AKA my new best friend as a mom! This is my favorite drug store brand of dry shampoo. It is lightweight, smells so clean and fresh and helps this busy momma stretch her wash for a week. That’s right, you read that correctly, I was my hair once a week and THIS is how! You and your girlfriend can thank me later for this rec. 😉
14. Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol2– (Older Palatte pictured) Quite simply a great highlighting palatte, perfect for any chick you love. I have legit been using this palette for months now and it is has easily become part of my daily routine.
Shop The Gift Guide
More Great beAUTY giFTS
Find even more of my beauty gift favorites below. There’s something for every girl on your Christmas list, from the daily essentials to fun ideas to splurge on.
Cheers to a beautiful holiday season and thanks for checking out my beauty gift guide.