Top holiday picks for him
Welcome to my 2018 holiday gift guide for him! I have curated some of my top picks I feel every man would love to get for Christmas. I know my husband has enjoyed many of these picks himself and feel most men are pretty easy to please but sometimes finding the perfect gift for the men in our lives can be tough!
1. No Bull Training Shoes- These shoes have been all the rage in the fitness community and for good reason. I bought David his first pair for Fathers Day earlier this year and he loved them so much he bought himself a second pair! Def a win for this wifey in the gift department! They are very well made and stand up to my hubby who is rough on shoes and they look good on too. A great splurge for the fitness lover in your life.
2. Herschel Supply Toiletry Case- This is something I actually have lined up for my husband (hoping he doesn’t read this!! lol) He is always travels for work and with the military and puts travel bags to the test. I love the Herschel Brand and this color. Its a nice, practical gift for any man when traveling. Great under $50 gift too!
3. Google Home- I actually gifted the Google Mini o my husband last year to see if it would be something he loved and enjoyed prior to investing in the Google Home. Well, needless to say he LOVED it! He was even impressed that I my gifts were so “tech savvy” last season, lol. It was a win and he now wants one for every room. If you’ve been wondering if its worth the investment, it is!
4. Apple Watch- This family is an Apple family all the way. We love how well everything integrates together and how user friendly the devices are. David coveted an Apple watch for quite some time but it was something I knew he wouldn’t buy for himself. It was a birthday gift for him 3 years ago (he is a Christmas Eve baby too by the way!) and likely one of the best gifts I have every given him. He wears it ALL the time! The only downside to this gift is that if you enjoy buying your husband watches (I did ), this is the last watch you will ever buy him bc he likely won’t wear the others often. David is not a jewelry kinda man with exception of his watches and I have purchased him countless timepieces that now get little wear, but I am def proud of this win in the gift department.
5. Herschel Supply Co Backpack- ls also another gift my husband has loved and gotten much use out of. With the amount of traveling and commuting he does this pack was perfect for him. I like how trendy and stylish it is, perfect for the man who works in the city like my husband, but its not too flashy or showy. It has plenty of room for the essentials with a laptop compartment and its perfect as a carry on when flying too. He loves this Herschel Bag!
6. Flannel Scarf- Who doesn’t love a man in flannel?! Or a man I a flannel scarf?! This is a great under $20 gift for any man in your life. Keep them warm, cozy and handsome this holiday season ladies.
7. Flannel Pajama Pants–Seeing a trend here? Flannel!! So, every Christmas as part of our tradition, my husband and I always get each other new pajamas. They don’t necessarily have to be Christmas-y but we have just always done this and we love it. It’s a very practical gift that gets lots of use throughout the year and everyone loves new, cozy pjs, even the men!
8 .Plaid Monogram Coffee Mug- I love this personalized idea perfect for any man who loves a cuppa Joe, or tea, or cocoa (everyone loves cocoa). This is a great, under $20 stocking stuffer.
9. Beats Pill Portable Speaker- This is such a fun gift to give. I actually got my husband this gift a few years ago and we STILL get use out of it! It’s great for any man who loves music. You can take it camping, to the pool, its perfect for hotel travel and at the beach. We have taken this thing EVERYWHERE and the sound quality is great too.
10. Philips Norelco Electric Shaver- Y’all, I know the beard culture is lit AF right now, but I married a MARINE!!! And I love his clean shaven face so damn much!! Besides that point, this is great for any man who wants a good, clean shave and sometimes in a pinch. I know David has been on the road to work many mornings in traffic using this to ‘clean up his act’ before heading into the office. It’s perfect for dad, grandpa, your uncle or any fella who isn’t on the beard bandwagon right now. lol
11. Mesa Chelsea Boots- One of my favorite things to buy period, are shoes! For me, for my kids and for my husband. He can been tough to shop for with clothing bc of sizing (he is a big meathead) but I can rely on his feet to stay the same size! I love these boots and think they are a classic style for any man and not overpriced either.
12. Apple AirPods– My husband’s birthday gift last year and he is obsessed with them still. He uses them ALL the time. From the gym to conference calls to working in the yard. He loves them. If you have an Apple lover in your family or a tech geek like my man, I can assure you these are on their wish list for sure.
Shop The gift guide
More Great Gift Ideas
Find more of my favorite picks for him for the holidays here. From the tech geek to the coffee loving business man.
Thank you for stopping by and happy holidays!