Top holiday picks for her
I’m so excited to share with you my ladies holiday gift guide for 2018. This is essentially my top picks of items I feel every woman would love and enjoy receiving, from the new momma to your bestie living across the globe! Some of these items have been on my wish lists prior and some are items I genuinely love and find very practical. I enjoyed curating this list for you all and hope it helps you find the perfect gift for her, whoever she may be to you.
1.UGG Genuine Leather Slipper- If you ever slipped into a pair of Uggs, you know its like wearing a clouds on your feet! I love a great pair of cozy slippers that can not only keep your feet warm around the house but can also be worn outside to check the mail. These are cute, cozy and a pair that will last any lady for years. They come in several colors too!
2. Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Gloves- This cute pair of knit gloves is perfect for keeping your hands warm but also allowing you to have access to your finger tips. Gloves are always something I seem to forget to get for myself but genuinely love receiving and they make the perfect stocking stuffer too!
3. Diff Cosmo Polarized Sunglasses- What girl doesn’t love a great pair of sunnies?!?! I have recently fallen in love with Diff Eyewear sunglasses and have a few pairs myself. The quality is amazing and they are simply a cute, sturdy pair of shades.
4. Hello Gorgeous Coffee Mug- Who doesn’t love a cute cup of coffee to cheer up their day? I have gifted this mug before and it was certainly a hit! A cute little gift for any tea, coffee or cocoa lover.
5. Free People Skinny Joggers- Gimme ALL the cute, cozy joggers I can lounge around in at home but also run around in for an errand or two. I live in joggers and cozy pants and these are perfect for the girl who loves comfort.
,6. Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Line Coffee and Espresso Machine- If you have a coffee lover in your life, THIS is the perfect gift for them. I have been using my Nespresso machine for 2 1/2 years now and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Its so easy to use, without all the crazy attachments and the coffee is incredible. We invested in one after having coffee at a friends and bought it on Amazon before we left their house, THAT GOOD! The pods are also recycle-able, which is awesome!
7. Rib-Knit Pom Beanie – One of my favorite fall finds from Old Navy which is cute, warm and a great under $20 gift for anyone. I wear this beanie all the time and I love it.
8. Plush Throw Blanket- I love a good throw blanket as much as the next woman and this one is the perfect gift. It is super soft and warm and comes in tons of color options to match any room of the house. Its also under $50!
9. Monogram Candle- Some of my favorite candles have come from Anthro and these are the perfect touch of “personalized”. I love candles just as much as the next girl, you can never go wrong with a good candle as a gift.
10. Barefoot Dreams Robe- This was something that was on my “wish list” for so long, until my husband surprised me for my very first Mother’s Day earlier this year. They hype is REAL on Barefoot Dreams my friends. I live in this exact robe and Oliver with all of his bodily fluids has put it through the ringer! lol It is worth every penny and the perfect gift for anyone you want to splurge on.
Shop The Gift Guide
More great gift ideas
Here are some more gifts for her during the holidays. Some steals under $50 and some splurge worthy items any woman would love.
Thank you for stopping by and happy holidays!