Best holiday gifts for baby
I had the most fun putting this gift guide together for baby. As a new mom, I have spent the last year learning TONS about all things baby. I really just love being a mom and finding great products that work well and that baby also loves. I’ve crafted this guide with a few “must-haves” along with some fun gifts baby or toddler would love too!
1. Baby Bath Wrap Towel- This is such a great gift for any baby and one that is very practical. I A large, cozy bath towel to wrap your babe in is essential after bath time and you can never seem to have enough towels to keep from doing laundry every day for your little. I love also love that this one can be personalized to make it extra special for that little person you love.
2. Skip Hop Stroller Toy- This was something we received as a gift for Oliver and it ended up being one of his favorites! He loved to play with this whether it was attached to his stroller, infant seat or activity mat. Its a great, gender neutral, multi-sensory toy for under $20 making it the perfect stocking stuffer for baby.
3. Aden & Anai Muslin Swaddles- I didn’t understand the hype about muslin swaddles until I had my baby. They are so useful from swaddling baby (Oliver was a swaddle baby) to a quick nursing cover and a great light blanket to have for baby. We got so much use out of our swaddle blankets and this brand was my favorite out of all the others we’ve tried. Super soft, durable and so many great prints to choose from like this gender neutral set. Its a must-have for this mama for sure.
4. Bumbo Floor Seat- Another must have on my baby list for any mom is this floor seat. We were given a used one from a good friend and let me tell you, it came in handy in ways I didn’t think it would. We used this for floor play so often to mix things up for Oliver and also when we started him on solids b/c he wasn’t ready for the highchair. They make several designs in this chair but this basic design is what I know and love and that is why it’s on here.
5. Marpoc Dohm for Baby Sound Machine- Ya’ll, If you are a mom, and you have survived without this, you are my HERO!!! I had zero clue as an expectant mom registering for all things baby how much I would come to appreciate this simple little machine. It has a few different white noise settings and helps to soothe baby and cancel out/buffer noise around the house while they sleep. We have used this from day one with Oliver and we won’t travel without it!! EVERY mom needs this for baby and for her sanity and that’s exactly why its on this gift guide.
6. Halo Sleepsack Swaddle- One of my favorite baby products hands down. I have used and tried other sleep sacks and I wish I started here. I thought they were overpriced considering I could get other brands at 3 for the price of 1 of these. When it comes to sleep as a new mom and getting your baby to sleep, NOTHING is overpriced! These are high quality sleep sacks that helped us so much when Oliver outgrew his muslin blankets. They were easy to transition him out of when the time came and now he sleeps in the sleep sacks to keep him warm and safe at night. This is a perfect gift for baby and it comes in so many fun prints and fabric types.
7. PlanToys Van Walker– This is actually on my list for Oliver this year. At 14 months, he loves push toys and he also loves anything he can put things inside of, so this is perfect for him. I love the wood design and I think he would really enjoy it at his stage. This is fun walker gift for the walking baby or toddler and it comes in another color too.
8. Wishbone Design Flip Rocker- Another wish list toy for Oliver is this cute toy! Its a rocker toy that transitions into a scooter, how perfect is that?! A 2-in-1 toy that’s cute and functional is a win in my book. Oliver is in this stage of riding and push toys and its so fun to see him learn to scoot around the house. It also happens to be on sale right now making it a great price point and fun gift.
9. Itzy Ritzy Silicone Teethers- I don’t think its possible to have too many teethers for baby. They are in this stage for quite some time and its nice to have a variety of options for them to chew on, every though they seem to make EVERYTHING a teether! I Love these cute designs for baby and they are a great option for a stocking stuffer too at under $10.
10. Skip Hop Silver Lining Activity Gym- Activity centers and play mats are a must for baby to get lots of tummy time and work on their fine and gross motor skills. This was one of our personal favorites and Olivers too! It has so many fun, cute attachments to engage his attention and it was a larger activity mat, which I loved. It easily folds flat for storage and can be thrown in the wash when baby spits up on it, and they will! This is such a great gender neutral option and many of the toys can also be used on the stroller or visa versa like #2 on this gift guide!
Shop the gift guide
More Baby Gift Ideas
I added more of my favorites for baby below. There are so many great gift options and ideas that I felt this guide could have been a mile long. I hope you enjoy shopping for your little as much as I do, happy holidays!
Thank you for stopping by my baby gift guide for the holidays!